Every NMS team member has his or her own specific area of responsibility, although every team member is knowledgeable about all the NMS activities.
- Maruta Avotiņa, Acting Head of the NMS: manager of the Little University of Mathematics, responsible for communication, Chairwoman of the National Mathematical Olympiad Organization Committee;
- Simona Klodža : manager of the Young Mathematicians’ Contest;
- Mārtiņš Kokainis: manager of the Extramural studies for high school students;
- Ilze Ošiņa: manager of the Professor Littledigit’s Club;
- Agnese Šuste: manager of the Young Mathematicians’ Contest and So Much or … How Much?, layout artist, Chairwoman of the Open Mathematical Olympiad Organization Committee.
- Annija Varkale: manager of the Young Mathematicians’ Contest;
Along with the regular staff, there are many other people involved in the NMS’s activities – mainly the students and alumni of the University of Latvia, former mathematical Olympiad participants, mathematics teachers and many other mathematics enthusiasts.